For many of us in chronic illness, our bodies change a lot. From weight issues, effects on our cognition or physical sensitivities, a myriad of foreign symptoms – it can be difficult to find solutions for the many new problems that arise.
One of my constant issues is how physically sensitive I’ve become. I am sensitive to touch, light, sounds, and the list goes on. Over the last three years one of the solutions I had to embrace was a lighter, smaller handbag. Larger bags had become far too painful to carry, even if they barely had anything in them.
Recently my mother-in-law began sewing these adorable handmade fabric bags. And the one she gave me has quickly become my favorite bag! It’s lightweight, fits just enough of my personal necessities, and the mixed prints are cute and stylish.
Earlier this summer I offered to help her set up an Etsy shop and I’m so excited to say she accepted! We’ve worked hard to get everything ready and today is finally her SHOP OPENING!
Even better? She’s hosting a giveaway of one of her handmade bags and I wanted you all to have an opportunity to win! Mine looks almost identical to this bag she’s giving away:
Just in case there is any confusion: you do NOT have to be chronically ill to enter this giveaway! It is open to everyone, as long as you meet the requirements listed below.
Mrs. Sew & Sew Giveaway
BEGINS: Today, September 5th, 2016!
ENDS: Wednesday, September 7th, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST.
Terms & Conditions:
- No purchase is necessary.
- This is a FREE giveaway! Shipping is included.
- Must live in the US and be 18 years or older to enter. (So sorry, international friends!)
- Winner will be drawn at random on or after September 8th and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hrs to claim their prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- Prize is not transferable.
- The prize (pictured handbag) will be shipped out within 1 week of the winner claiming their prize.
To enter to win, click below and follow the instructions to earn up to 6 entries in the giveaway! And feel free to share this with your friends 🙂
To find Mrs. Sew and Sew By Joyce:
What are your favorite tools that help you cope with your illness?